Seal of Plumstead Township
5186 Stump Road / Pipersville, Pa 18947 / 215-766-8914
visit us on twitter
follow us on facebook

Police - FAQs

How do I report a crime, or an accident, or make a complaint?

If you have an emergency or observe a crime in progress, dial 911. If you have a routine or are in search of information, you can dial 215-766-8740. The dispatcher will either help you or direct your call to the proper person.

How do I get a copy of a traffic accident reports?

Accident reports are available 7-10 days after the date of the accident. There is a $15 charge and the report may be requested in person or by mail. In your request, please include drivers names, date and location of accident. Make checks payable to "Plumstead Township Police Department." Requests by mail should be sent to PO Box 283, Plumsteadville, PA 18949-0283.

What laws regulate dogs?

Click HERE for a brochure addressing dog laws. The Dog Warden, Verna North, can be reached at 215-453-0272.

How do I get a copy of a complaint?

You must be the complainant (caller) to obtain a copy of these reports. There is a $15 charge. If you are not the complainant, a subpoena is required. Reports must be obtained in person and proper identification is required. For further information about this policy, please call us at 215-766-8741 during our office hours.

Do I need to register my alarm?

Yes, residential & business. There is a one-time fee of $15.00. Please see our Forms & Document section information and registration forms.

view in Plumstead Township
©  Plumstead Township, 5186 Stump Road / Pipersville, Pa 18947 / Phone: 215-766-8914